Please read the Terms and Policies that will apply to your rental of property through Bill Jones Realty Team. Contact us with any questions and we will be glad to help you.
1. Bill Jones Realty Team acts as an listing agent for property owners. We are responsible for advertising, reservations, bookings and the collection of fees. Bill Jones Realty Team is not responsible for the condition of rental units and shall not be held liable by either renters or owners for damages or losses incurred by either.
2. Cancellation and Deposits: Deposits are non-refundable. Rental payments minus deposit amounts may be granted only if the property owner agrees and Bill Jones Realty Team is able to re-book the rental property for the applicable rental period. There are no refunds for early departure or weather conditions.
3. Security deposits are returned upon confirmation by the property owner that the property is in clean and undamaged condition, as found by the renter and considering normal wear and tear. Renters will be charged for damages or unclean conditions, including charges exceeding the amount of the security deposit, and disputes will be resolved between owner and renter.
4. There is no smoking within any rental property without the express written consent of the property owner, and repair and/or cleaning costs will be charged to any renter for damages or odors left behind by such activity.
5. If a renter is evicted for excessive noise, exceeding occupancy, disallowed pets, breaking terms of the lease or any action involving police or complaining neighbors the rental amount and security deposit will be forfeited.
6. There is a $20 fee for keys not returned at the time of check-out.
7. Please show renters following you the respect and consideration you would expect to be shown by them. Check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 10 am. There are no exceptions and renters will be charged late fees based on late check-outs.
Bill Jones Realty Team adheres to the above listed terms and conditions in order to make the rental experience as pleasant and accommodating as possible for ALL renters and owners. If you have questions or concerns please contact us.